The Big Lap Bible is the ultimate guide, planner, tracker and discount book for the biggest road trip of your life!
Split into several handy sections, this well-presented book provides the information travellers need to experience the best of Australia.
In a collaboration between seasoned travellers, local area experts and tourism agencies, the Big Lap Bible combines information, tips, tricks and local secrets from the people in the know. This extensively researched book is a compendium of handpicked must-sees, must-dos and must-knows that allows travellers to experience Australia in a way other guidebooks do not.
‣ Section 1: Quick Reference Guides including quick 'how-tos', important dates and phone numbers.
‣ Section 2: How to plan your Big Lap
‣ Section 3: Big Lap Bucket Lists - All of Australia's best experiences. Tick them off as you travel around the country.
‣ Section 4: Region Guides - local tips and secrets from over 50 local area experts to help you experience the very best of Australia
‣ Section 5: The "Plan" Section. This is where you can begin your personal Big Lap prep with shopping lists, packing lists and more.
‣ Section 6: Track. Use these pages to track the campsite bookings you've made, the people you've met and the memories you've made.
‣ Section 7: Maximize. Get into the nitty gritty with these monthly planners and itineraries.
‣ Section 8: Remember. Finally, take advantage of 1 year's worth of weekly diary pages.
Publication Date: 01/08/23
Size (WxHxD): 215mm x 297mm x 30mm
Welll written and great touring information can't wait to get going thanks
I just luv it, and cannot wait to start putting my own experiences into it.
Lots of very useful information for all states looking forward to putting it to use in may.
Great idea well worth the money
Fantastic book great idea
Awesome reference book.
Great general reference guide for each state. Easy to use.