**We're currently printing our next batch of Big Lap Bibles. Any BLBs purchased now will be sent on or after March 12th 2021**
The ultimate guide, planner, tracker and discount book for the biggest road trip of your life!
So what’s it all about?
- A beautiful printed book intended to be your Big Lap BFF!
- 500 detailed pages
- Section 1: How To Plan Your Lap + What You Need To Know
- Section 2: Australia’s Region Guides – local secrets and hidden gems in every area of Australia
- Section 3: Discounts! Attractions, Accommodation & Car/Van stuff!
- Section 4: Your Fill-in-able Planners
- Section 5: Your Fill-in-able Trackers
- Section 6: Your Fill-in-able Travel Diary
With over 40 local area experts and much blood, sweat and tears, this guide really is the ultimate Big Lap companion.
1. Is The Big Lap Bible specific to 2021?
We understand that you may not want to plan your Big Lap beginning on January 1st, which is why none of our planner pages or diaries have any dates attached to them. The only things which are specific to 2021 are the public holiday and school holiday dates at the beginning, and our discounts, which are all valid until the end of 2021.
2. Is The Big Lap Bible Available In Digital Format?
The Big Lap Bible is only available as a physical book. It is designed to be your on-the-road companion, your no-service BFF and your way to escape from tech.
3. Where Can I Get The Big Lap Bible?
The Big Lap Bible is currently only available online, from the Big Lap Bible website.
Given as a gift, the recipient couldn’t be happier, is now planning the big lap journey.
Very useful information for someone just starting out on the caravaning adventure around Australia
It is very well put together and has everything you would need to know and go when travelling around Australia.
Absolutely love it. I have added notes throughout from things we have found as well but it’s such a great tool for helping plan out our trips. We are going to hopefully get the kids ones too, having three we just need to save up ☺️
Absolutely love this book, printed & layout is easy to understand. I believe this is a must have book for anyone interested in travelling anywhere in Australia.