**We're currently SOLD OUT but we are printing more RIGHT NOW! You can still purchase a Big Lap Bible but it will not be sent until 29th September**
The ultimate guide, planner, tracker and discount book for the biggest road trip of your life!
So what’s it all about?
- A beautiful printed book intended to be your Big Lap BFF!
- 500 detailed pages
- Section 1: How To Plan Your Lap + What You Need To Know
- Section 2: Australia’s Region Guides – local secrets and hidden gems in every area of Australia
- Section 3: Discounts! Attractions, Accommodation & Car/Van stuff!
- Section 4: Your Fill-in-able Planners
- Section 5: Your Fill-in-able Trackers
- Section 6: Your Fill-in-able Travel Diary
With over 40 local area experts and much blood, sweat and tears, this guide really is the ultimate Big Lap companion.
1. Is The Big Lap Bible specific to 2021?
We understand that you may not want to plan your Big Lap beginning on January 1st, which is why none of our planner pages or diaries have any dates attached to them. The only things which are specific to 2021 are the public holiday and school holiday dates at the beginning, and our discounts, which are all valid until the end of 2021.
BUT No matter when you order, you'll get a full 12 months of discounts. You'll be able to activate your 12 month discount membership up to 12 months after you purchase your Big Lap Bible
2. Is The Big Lap Bible Available In Digital Format?
The Big Lap Bible is only available as a physical book. It is designed to be your on-the-road companion, your no-service BFF and your way to escape from tech.
3. Where Can I Get The Big Lap Bible?
The Big Lap Bible is currently only available online, from the Big Lap Bible website.
NOTE: The Big Lap Bible does not contain maps
Great product, well put together and can’t wait to use it
well presented however we thought it had maps which was the main reason we purchased it
Really liked that some of the quirky places we have been to have been included, looking forward to being able to hit the road and restart our adventure. Lockdown caught us on Phillip Island in Victoria so found work and settled in to check out lots of hidden local gems, but the open road and warmer weather beckons...
So much to look at. Have to learn how to read it, ie you a dictionary and a comic differently to a novel, this applies to this book as there is so much to read.
Very good and will be helpful when we go on our travels around Australia